Many planning authorities have not yet allocated sufficient potential development land to meet five year supply requirements in line with the National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF). We can proving specialist planning advice to rural landowners regarding potential development sites in rural areas. This process starts with getting sites allocated for development in the relevant planning authority's Local Plan. We also work with a range of property developers to find the right partner or potential purchaser for potential development sites.
We Can Assist With The Following:
- Local Plan submissions
- Liaising with planners
- Liaising with property developers
- Pre-planning advice
- Assistance with preparing a specialist planning statement
- The necessary plans and drawings needed to accompany the application
- Any specialist surveys such as ecological surveys, topographical surveys, landscape plans etc.
- Liaising with planning officers and agricultural assessors
- Attending parish council and planning committee meetings as required
- Attending any site meetings and dealing with queries
- Advising post decision and dealing with planning conditions as required
If you are interested book an initial consultation: