Certificate of Lawfulness

Having had great success in proving specialist planning advice to help clients to achie planning consent for agricultural and occupational dwellings in the countryside, Davies Rural Property Consultants are well placed to deal with this type of planning application. 

Planning permission in respect of dwellings in the open countryside is limited to a limited number of special exceptions. We have the specialist knowledge and expertise to deal with this type of application. We can assist with everything from business plans and planning statements to assist with providing the necessary functional and financial evidence needed in order to support this type of application.  

We Can Assist With The Following: 

  • Pre-planning advice 
  • Assistance with preparing a specialist planning statement
  • The necessary plans and drawings needed to accompany the application
  • Any specialist surveys such as ecological surveys, topographical surveys, landscape plans etc.
  • Liaising with planning officers and agricultural assessors 
  • Attending parish council and planning committee meetings as required
  • Attending any site meetings and dealing with queries
  • Advising post decision and dealing with planning conditions as required

If you are interested in booking an initial consultation to discuss the potential for an occupational or agricultural workers dwelling, please get in touch via the 'Contact Us' tab at the top of this page.