Having had great success in proving specialist planning advice to equestrian businesses, Davies Rural Property Consultants are well placed to deal with equestrian related planning applications.
We have had great success helping various equestrians to obtain planning permission for a house on their equestrian property. We can assist with everything from business plans and planning statements to assist with providing the necessary functional and financial evidence needed in order to support this type of application.
We deal with planning applications for the following:
- Outdoor Arenas
- Indoor Schools
- Gallop Tracks
- Lunge Pens
- Horse Walkers
- Equestrian Storage Buildings
- Field Shelters
- Stable Buildings
- Mobile Homes
- Equestrian Dwellings
We can assist with the following:
- Pre-planning advice
- Assistance with preparing a specialist planning statement
- The necessary plans and drawings needed to accompany the application
- Any specialist surveys such as ecological surveys, topographical surveys, landscape plans etc.
- Liaising with planning officers and agricultural assessors
- Attending parish council and planning committee meetings as required
- Attending any site meetings and dealing with queries
- Advising post decision and dealing with planning conditions as required
If you are interested, book an initial consultation: